Ask a Librarian
Research librarians are a valuable resource for TCU students, faculty and staff. You are encouraged to call upon the reference staff for:
- Locating specific factual information
- Assistance in using the library catalog
- Help in submitting interlibrary loan requests
- Instruction in the use of databases
- Access to U.S. federal resources, Texas documents, and European Union resources
- Suggestions for locating resources external to TCU
- Any other informational question you might have
- Faculty may also schedule a library instruction session for a class.
Get in contact with us
Visit us in person
Library staff are available to assist in person or via phone, text, email and chat during the following hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8am-9pm
- Friday: 8am-5pm
- Saturday: 10am-6pm
- Sunday: 11am-8pm
Use our online form to contact us via email.
Call or text us
Call the TCU Library Reference Desk at 817.257.7117 or find who you want to call in the staff directory.
Have a question that needs a short answer? Use your cell phone to text the library with your question at 866.998.2428 and a librarian will respond to your question with a text.
During our normal reference desk hours, you will receive a prompt reply. Messages sent outside of normal service hours will be answered the next day the library is open. Standard messaging rates apply.
Chat with us
Chat online with a TCU Librarian by using the chat box on the home page or in the sidebar of every page.
Find your research librarian
Choose your subject from the drop-down menu first.
Religion and Philosophy Librarian
Scholarly Communication Librarian and Science Research Liaison
Ammie E. Harrison
Humanities and Theatre Research Librarian
Head of Reference & Instruction
Social Sciences Librarian
Dance Research Librarian / Van Cliburn Archivist
Nursing & Nurse Anesthesia Librarian
Laura 'Lily' Steinbach
Art & Design Librarian
Health Sciences Librarian